Terms of Services
Terms of Service
NousHost caters to people from across the globe and we strive to safeguard the interest of each client and provide them with the best possible service. These terms of service were defined in order to ensure that our services remain of world class quality. Terms of Service or TOS define the rule and regulations for using our web hosting services. All of our services are subject to the terms defined here-under. Please read all the terms carefully and make sure you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in its entirety. Signing up for using NousHost service implies that you agree with all these terms and are bound by the same.
We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
All services provided by NousHost.com may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NousHost.com from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Examples of unacceptable material:
- Scam Sites (ex: Ebay/Paypal,CC/Password Scam sites)
- Mailbombers or any sort of spam sites
- IRC Bots
- Warez Sites
- Hate Sites
- Roms / Emulators
- Pirated Software
- Hack programs and archives
- Malicious Scripts
- Spamming ( Includes Forum Spamming, Black Hat Scripts )
- Tobacco products
- Prescription drugs
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Weapons (including without limitation, knives, guns, firearms or ammunition)
- Satellite and cable TV descramblers
- Pornography, adult material, material which incites violence, hatred, racism or which is considered obscene
- Government IDs and licenses including replicas and novelty items and any counterfeit products
- Unlicensed or illegal lotteries or gambling services (including without limitation the use of or participation in illegal gambling houses)
- Unregistered charity services
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activities
- Prepaid debit cards or other stored value cards that are not associated with a particular merchant and are not limited to purchases of particular products or services
- Third party processing or payment aggregation products or services
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid selling or ponzi schemes, matrix programmes or other rich schemes or high yield investment programs
- Goods or services that infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Un-coded/miscoded gaming
- Timeshares or property reservation payments (On and Off Plan)
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice. NousHost.com reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. NousHost.com also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion. NousHost.com reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of NousHost.com. All rights reserved.
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from NousHost.com, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify NousHost.com of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. NousHost.com reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. NousHost is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on NousHost servers. Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by NousHost.
Cancellation and Refunds
NousHost.com reserves the right to cancel the account at any time. Customer acknowledges that a minimum of 4 days cancellation notice prior to the following renewal term must be given in writing to NousHost or the Customer will be responsible for full payment of the following term. The cancellation request will be subject to the following guidelines:
- Cancellation request must be submitted to the billing department.
- Cancellation request must be submitted from the main email address on file with NousHost.com
- Cancellation request must contain the main IP address of the server you wish to cancel
NousHost.com gives you an 15 day money back guarantee on all our web hosting services ( Except Dedicated Servers ). Payment made for domain registration, Product Addons will not be refunded, domain name can be transferred to client. Management service fees also comes under non-refundable policy. Accounts canceled/terminated by NousHost.com do not qualify for the 15 day money back guarantee. This also includes accounts suspended for TOS violations, in which the customer decides not to fix the violation. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us. Free Domains are available for the life of the Hosting Package. If a customer cancels at anytime NousHost will require full payment for the cost of the domain of the first year to retain ownership of the domain. Any refund requests will automatically minus the cost of the free domain.
For More details on 15-Day Money Back Guarantee go to this page : Click Here
Resource Usage Policy
- Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites.
- Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts.
- Audio/Video streaming (other than that which is incidental to a site’s operation).
- Very large photo galleries.
- Storage of a large amount of uncompressed or full-size digital images.
- Online file (FTP) serving.
- Distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3 files.
- Online backups (i.e. backup of desktop/laptop computer, files, or anything not directly related to the website).
Shared web hosting accounts are allowed to use a maximum of 2,50,000 inodes and 20-35 concurrent HTTP connections to the server. Managed WordPress Hosting accounts has 4,50,000 inodes and 35-50 concurrent HTTP connections to the servers. Backups older than 30-days in a customer account may be removed from the server at our discretion. Complimentary Server Rewind for shared web hosting backups are limited to a 40GB quota. If you exceed 40GB of disk usage in your account, your account will no longer be backed up. Please download any cPanel backups and store them locally.
NousHost expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. NousHost may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of NousHost’s terms and conditions.
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
Word “UNMETERED BANDWIDTH” is assigned to very high bandwidth allocated hosting plans. Where the user is able to use high bandwidth up-to max 20TB/Month( Only Applies to Shared, Reseller, VPS Services ). Once this Limitation is reached the service is automatically suspended. To reactivate the service, you need purchase Bandwidth Packages with respective fees allocated to the packages. Until then the service will be remained closed/suspended. Very High bandwidth users are suggested to upgrade their service to 100TB Dedicated Hosting. Should a client/reseller utilize or require large amounts of bandwidth, beyond the standard bandwidth allocation. NousHost may require a deposit.
NousHost.com reserve the right to change prices listed on NousHost.com, and the right to change the amount of resources given to plans at any time. Contract pricing customers will not be affected by any price change throughout the contract period. The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase.
NousHost strives to maintain a 99.9% network and server uptime service level. This uptime percentage is a monthly figure, and is calculated solely by NousHost monitoring systems or NousHost authorized/contracted outside monitoring services. If NousHost fails to meet it’s 99.9% uptime guarantee, and it is not due to one of the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis.NousHost does not credit a full month’s service for minor downtime. This would not be financially healthy for NousHost, and in turn would only negatively affect the service level NousHost provides to you. “Partial refunds for partial downtime” is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances,NousHost may distribute full month credits, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Credits are issued for one months service only, never more.
- Exceptions: Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the NousHost network caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, “Acts of God” (i.e, …fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, etc…), strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Service Level Agreement.
- Telco Failure (i.e, …Verizon™ cutting a fiber line somewhere).
- Backbone peering point issues (i.e, …UUnet™ having a router go down in Virginia that wipes out Internet service for the entire East Coast).
- Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades.
- Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare, but cannot be predicted nor avoided). NousHost utilizes only name brand hardware of the highest quality and performance.
- Software bugs/flaws (Exploits and bugs may develop that cause security issues or downtime).
- DNS issues not within the direct control of NousHost.
- Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals.
- Failure or error of any NousHost monitoring or measurement system.
- Clients acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of NousHost service(s) in breach of NousHost.
- Policy and Service Guidelines (AUP), by Client or others authorized by Client.
NousHost.com will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. NousHost.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. NousHost.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by NousHost.com and its employees.
Over-usage of Bandwidth
Over-usage of bandwidth is charged with 15Euros/TB. By Ordering the Servers at NousHost all clients agree to this condition. The Client shall pay for the Over-usage of the Bandwidth as per this condition. Avoiding to pay the Overused Bandwidth charges,the client is liable to legal actions.
Changes to the TOS
NousHost.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
Please feel free to Contact us for any clarifications regarding this agreement, preferably before signing up with us.